Product code: BO-Oil
Blood Orange Essential Oil
Orange is sweet, fresh and fruity smelling. this uplifting essential oil helps alleviate tension and stress, fight fatigue, boost mental clarity, and encourage a positive outlook. it is considered a tonic, strengthening and regulating bodily systems and boosting immunity. Orange can be used to improve dull and oily complexions, tone the skin, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. orange promotes better digestion, relieves indigestion and cramping, and helps rid the body of toxins and fluid accumulation. it is commonly used in disinfecting household cleansers and air fresheners. orange blend well with lavender, neroli, lemon, clary sage, myrrh, and spice oils like cinnamon and clove bud.
- Orange Essential Oil, most commonly referred to as Sweet Orange Essential Oil, is derived from the fruits of the Citrus sinensis botanical. Conversely, Bitter Orange Essential Oil is derived from the fruits of the Citrus aurantium botanical.
- Orange Oil’s ability to naturally enhance immunity and reduce several symptoms of numerous ailments have lent it to traditional medicinal applications for the treatment of acne, chronic stress, and other health concerns.
- Used in aromatherapy, Orange Essential Oil’s pleasant scent has a cheerful and uplifting yet simultaneously relaxing, calming effect that helps reduce pulse rate. It can not only create a warm environment but can also stimulate the strength and resilience of the immune system and eliminate airborne bacteria.
- Used topically, Orange Essential Oil is beneficial for maintaining the health, appearance, and texture of skin by promoting clarity, radiance, and smoothness, thereby reducing the signs of acne and other uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Applied in a massage, Orange Essential Oil is known to increase blood flow. This is known to relieve discomforts associated with inflammation, headaches, menstruation, and low libido.
- Used medicinally, Orange Essential Oil reduces the incidents of painful and reflexive muscle contractions. It is traditionally used in massages to relieve stress, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, indigestion or improper digestion, and congestion of the nose.
There are no reviews yet.