Product code: GIN-Oil
Ginger Essential Oils
Ginger has a spicy warm, fresh, grounding aroma. when inhaled, ginger can help relieve jet lag, motion sickness, and nausea. it is a very beneficial essential oil for most digestive issues. ginger helps support healthy immune, respiratory, and circulatory systems and has a warming and soothing effect on muscles, making it a great oil to add to massage blends for sore muscles. it is emotionally energizing and uplifting and can help with nervous exhaustion. ginger blends well with sandalwood, vetiver, patchouli, frankincense, cedarwood, coriander, rose, linden blossom, and citruses like orange.
Used medicinally, Ginger Essential Oil facilitates the elimination of toxins, boosts digestion, eases discomforts of the stomach and bowel, enhances appetite, clears the respiratory tract, soothes aches, and reduces inflammation.
- Ginger Essential Oil or Ginger Root Oil is derived from the root of the Zingiber officinale herb, better known as Ginger.
- Ginger Essential Oil has earned the nickname “The Oil of Empowerment” for the feeling of confidence that it is known to inspire.
- Used in aromatherapy applications, Ginger Essential Oil is stimulating and warming. It can enhance concentration and it can soothe and reduce feelings of stress, sadness, anxiety, lethargy, agitation, dizziness, and fatigue.
- Used topically, Ginger Essential Oil soothes redness, eliminates bacteria, inhibits the signs of skin damage and aging, and restores color and radiance to a dull complexion.
- Used in hair, Ginger Essential Oil contributes to the health and cleanliness of the scalp, soothes dryness and itchiness, and enhances healthier hair growth by stimulating and improving circulation to the scalp.
There are no reviews yet.